18 July 2009

In no time at all

Thank You to Angela Daniels for her donation!

It is down to less than 2 weeks. I am still in the same mind frame - calm. I don't think it will change for another week or so. Which at that time it will change to pure excitement and chaos. I feel prepared now, but I also haven't really committed my organization to thought yet.
My malaria meds were changed to the doxycycline. I start taking them on the 28th and will continue to take them through end of September or maybe beginning of October, I forget. Because they are an antibiotic the nurse sent me to pick up acidopholis and monistat treatments to bring with - the joys of being female. I, of course, would rather be safe than sorry when traveling so I have no complaints.
Karen Overstake has so graciously offered to loan me her mosquito net - thank you, Karen!
Other than that, I continue to make my lists of what to pick up, what to pack, etc... My challenge in the last few days has been trying to find a particular book, Escaping North Korea by Mike Kim, I can't seem to find it anywhere around me. Should this surprise me? Probably not.
I went through my current unread library and found about 5 books to bring with me. Of course, this may change between now and the time I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment