02 May 2009

More good news

I figured out today that some airlines...if you contact them ahead of time will allow extra luggage with no fee IF you are using the items for donations. Now I need to figure out what airlines I will be using. I definitely will need to book as 2 legs because it is MUCH cheaper-almost half the price. Here to either London, Amsterdam or Brussels ...and from their onto Rwanda. I am going to try for Amsterdam since I have never been there and maybe take a day to go out and look around. Which would be really cool because I hear it is quite easy to get from the Amsterdam airport to the main part of the city.
Anyway...back to free luggage. I am thinking I will get a big suitcase with wheels and fill it. I was planning on bringing some donations but this opens the door to lots of new options!!!

BTW, I ended up scratching the garage sale because I went out to set up and there were no signs or any type of advertising. BUT it ended up being a good thing because I took a bunch of stuff to Buffalo Exchange and Plato's Closet. So far I have made $58 and have lots more stuff to try to sell to them...and some of the rest of the stuff I will put on Craigslist or Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment